Book Club Kits
Do you run a book club or do you want to start one? At Ventress Memorial Library, we have book club kits that you can borrow. Each kit comes with eight copies of a book (and most include an additional Large Print copy) and discussion questions.
- Kits MUST be reserved in advance, by the last day of the previous month at the latest.
- Kits are checked out on the first of each month, but may be picked up any time.
- Whoever picks up the Kit must either be the borrower or have the borrower's card in hand.
- Kits are checked out for either one or two months and are due on the first of the following month (for instance, a Book Kit checked out on November 1 for one month will be due at the end of the month).
- Patrons may only borrow one Kit at a time.
- All books must be returned at the SAME TIME - if Kits are returned incomplete, we will not check them in until all books have been returned.
- Kits are part of our Library of Things - as such, there is a $5 a day fee for each day a Kit is overdue.
Request a Kit
View our available titles below and fill out our Book Club Kit Request form. We will contact you to verify that the book kit is available. If you have questions, feel free to call the library or email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict
- In the Face of the Sun by Denny S. Bryce
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- Sunflower Sisters by Martha Hall Kelly
- Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn
- The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- The Violin Conspiracy by Brendan Slocumb
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt