Download ebooks, audiobooks, comic books, music, and movies absolutely free! There is no wait time for materials because there is no limit to the number of patrons that can check out the same item at the same time.
Ask a librarian about using Hoopla today!
- Do You Love Movies?
Check out "Entertainment at Home" for recommendations, reviews and more!
- VML's Puzzle Collection!
Visit the VML to see the new addition to our collection! We are now lending puzzles of all sizes and varieties to our patrons!
- Let's Write: VML's Writing Group for Adults 18 and Over!
- March Teen & Tween Events
- Literacy Tutors Needed: Volunteer Today!
- Marshfield FACTS Book Discussion
Stop by library for a copy of book!
- ROOTS - VML's Genealogy Club Meeting Info!
- Lucy the Therapy Dog
Ages 5 and up: 3/8 & 3/22: 3-3:30PM
- Kids Drop In Craft
1PM Thursday 3/15, 3/22, & 3/29: while supplies last
- March Storytime for Ages 2-5
10:30-11am: 1st three Tuesdays & Wednesdays of March
- March Song Time Ages 0-2
1st three Tuesdays & Wednesday in March: 9:30-9:50
- Come Join Ventress Library Friends Group! All invited!!
- Free Family Irish Music Concert is March 24!
- VML Non-Fiction Book Group: Hillbilly Elegy
- Classic Book Group: The Secret Garden
- Contemporary Book Group - The Alice Network
- Edward Hopper Program Rescheduled for March 28